This workshop provides you with the tools to:
- Systematically reduce physical, emotional, and mental pain/contraction and cultivate the opposite such as joy, disconnectedness, inner trust, guidance/flow.
- Discover and embody a sense of inner peace and joyful curiosity that is always present and available regardless of your life circumstances.
- Ease the suffering encountered in day to day existence by reducing stress and anxiety, improving sleep, and easing chronic pain.
- Resolve personal issues and develop new skills for easier, fun and more fulfilling relationships.
Yoga Nidra is practiced either sitting standing or lying down.
* Yoga means: Union with your innate well-being and freedom from suffering * Nidra means: Across all states of consciousness, waking and sleeping